Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Dollar Deal Reviews's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dollar Deal Reviews's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dollar Deal Reviews at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dollar Deal Reviews's web site are provided "as is". Dollar Deal Reviews makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dollar Deal Reviews does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dollar Deal Reviews or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dollar Deal Reviews's Internet site, even if Dollar Deal Reviews or a Dollar Deal Reviews authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dollar Deal Reviews's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dollar Deal Reviews does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dollar Deal Reviews may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dollar Deal Reviews does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dollar Deal Reviews has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dollar Deal Reviews of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dollar Deal Reviews's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Sale of Digital Goods
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:-
"Dollar Deal Reviews" means Dollar Dear Reviews LLC, Registered in Georgia: 130 Prominence Point Parkway, Suite 130-118, Canton, Georgia 30114.
"Store" means any web based service operated by "Dollar Deal Reviews" for the purposes of marketing and retailing digital goods.
"Customer" means you the person purchasing "Digital Goods" from "Dollar Deal Reviews"
"Author" means the person that has the Intellectual Property rights or rights to sell the "Digital Goods" via the "Store"
"PayPal" means the third party online payment provider PayPal www.paypal.com "Dollar Deal Reviews" uses to process all payments for "Digital Goods" sales.
Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
The headings of the paragraphs of this Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of "Digital Goods" by "Dollar Deal Reviews" to the "Customer".
1. The Contract
When you purchase "Digital Goods" from "Dollar Deal Reviews" via any of our "Store" venues you will be required to click the "I Agree" tick box to complete the order. By clicking the "I Agree" tick box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the purchase of any "Digital Goods" will be between the "Customer" and "Dollar Deal Reviews" and will only be formed when "Dollar Deal Reviews" make the "Digital Goods" available for download and we have received payment in full for the "Digital Goods". Until we make the "Digital Goods" available for download and receive payment in full there is no contract between the "Customer" and "Dollar Deal Reviews" for the "Digital Goods". "Dollar Deal Reviews" reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive. By placing an order with "Dollar Deal Reviews" you agree you are:-
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- at least 18 years of age
2. Cancellation and Refunds
By purchasing and downloading any "Digital Goods" from "Dollar Deal Reviews" the "Customer" is bound by these terms. All sales of "Digital Goods" are final. Refunds for any "Digital Goods" sold by "Dollar Deal Reviews" will not be provided in the form of cash. Refund requests will be provided in the form of digital currency, hereby known as "DealTickets".
3. Price and Payment
The price of any "Digital Goods" will be as quoted on the "Store" at the then current time, except in the case of obvious error. We will not accept any offers for "Digital Goods" other than at the then current price. Payment for all "Digital Goods" is processed exclusively by "PayPal" and will be handled in the currency advertised on the "Store".
"Digital Goods" are delivered to the "Customer" by a choice of methods:-
- via download to the "Customer"'s personal desktop computer
Some "Digital Goods" are advertised in the "Store" as having physical goods. "Dollar Deal Reviews" assumes no responsibility for physical goods shipped to the "Customer". This service is only provided as a convenience to the "Author" and "Customer".
5. Customer Requirements
In order for the "Customer" to access the "Digital Goods" the "Customer" is required to have:-
- an internet connection
- a personal desktop computer or mobile device capable of opening the "Digital Goods"
6. Email Communications
In the process of purchasing "Digital Goods" from "Dollar Deal Reviews" the "Customer" email address will be subscribed to the "Dollar Deal Reviews" general email list. "Dollar Deal Reviews" may also pass on the "Customer" email address to its "Author"'s for the purpose of customer support and assistance. Emails will also be used to issue order receipts for successful orders of "Digital Goods".
1. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, the act or omission of government, highway authorities or any telecommunications carrier, operator or administration or other competent authority, the act or omission of any Internet Service Provider, or the delay or failure in manufacture, production, or supply by third parties of equipment or services, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other party of the nature and extent of such events.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if this Agreement had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
3. Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written. This Agreement may be updated without notice.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. "Dollar Deal Reviews" utilizes cookies for the following purposes:
- to track items added to the "Customer" shopping cart.
- Create a Digital Goods Store
- Terms & Conditions
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
© 2015 Dollar Deal Reviews LLC | 130 Prominence Point Parkway, Canton, Georgia 30114.